BLACK FRIDAY IS HERE! FROM 27 TO 30 NOVEMBER, -15% OFF ON ORDERS BELOW £200 AND -20% ON ORDER ABOVE £200. Plus -30% on hundreds of products.
The Mini metal rose kit with 1 central hole and 4 lateral holes is used to assemble a wall or ceiling lamp with a variable number of light sources: from 1 to 5.
Metal is a durable material that can be placed in many environments, whatever their style: no matter if minimal, Scandinavian, industrial or classic, you'll find the metallic finish that suits your needs!
This Mini cylindrical metal 1 central hole + 4 side holes ceiling rose kit is definitely right for you if:
- you want to create a single pendant lamp, i.e. with only one bulb (the side holes, if unused, can be hidden by some designated caps included in the package)
- In addition to a single suspension lamp, you need passing cables to enrich your installation
- you are looking for a discreet solution and prefer small components
- you are in love with a particular metallic finish, like brass or copper
To configure and complement your Mini cylindrical metal 1 central hole + 4 side holes ceiling rose kit:
- use the menus to define the features
- watch the tutorial and learn how to mount the ceiling rose
- complete your lighting installation with Creative-Cables components, accessories, light bulbs and flex
A creative tip for you:
- create a geometrical design on ceiling or wall with cables using fairleads as joints
Technical specifications rose kit with one central and four side holes.
Diameter: 83 mm.
Hole diameter: 10 mm.
Technical specifications metal strain relief clamp.
Cap size: diameter 1.3 cm - height 1.7 cm.
Cap material: metal.
Threaded pipe size: diameter M10x1 - height 1-1.5 cm.
Threaded tube material: metal.
Technical specifications for conical cable clamp
Height: 43 mm.
Diameter: 14.8 mm.
WARNING: the terminal blocks to connect the ceiling rose to the mains power are NOT INCLUDED in the kit, but can be bought separately.
We ship all our orders using either Royal Mail or DPD services. Orders are usually dispatched within 24/48 hours, if the items are out of stock the dispatch time will be around 5-7 working days. See more details here.